mhhp will only collect, process and store information we have openly collected from you or with your consent, in accordance with data protection laws. Your details will be held only by mhhp and will not be made available to any third party, except where otherwise stated. mhhp would be delighted to receive feedback from site visitors and hear from others wishing to link with our site.
If you send information to mhhp via email, please be aware that mhhp cannot guarantee its security during transit. Once received, email information will be stored according to data protection law.
- mhhp endeavours to ensure the content of this website is accurate and up to date but does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- mhhp is not a medical organisation and provides information rather than advice. mhhp does not accept liability for any inconvenience, loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use any of the information on this website.
- mhhp takes no responsibility for the content of external websites and any such links should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind.
- mhhp branding cannot be taken from our site and used or reproduced without authorisation from the Chief Executive.
- Should you wish to use contents and/or (any part of) mhhp materials from our site they should be attributed to mhhp and copyright assumed and acknowledged.